Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
dashakup
My Device: Z10, OS 10.1.0.4181

Blackberry App World. Unable to reinstall early purchased application that i had on previous Bb

Hello, everyone!

Recently had my bb Bold 9700 switched to Z10. I had a purchased app on Bold which i can't find in My World on Z10. I tried to refresh Blackberry App World, to clean its cache, download the app using PC. The only thing that i could get is that now i have a free version of that app but when i try to get a full one, i'm allowed only to buy it again although i have a license code for the app that activates it on Bold. Also I checked My world on blackberry web-site and there is information confirming my purchase of the app in Purchase History for Z10. 

Does anyone has a solution for it? I looked through Knowledge Base and did everything but nothing worked.

Look forward to hearing from you really soon

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Blackberry App World. Unable to reinstall early purchased application that i had on previous Bb

You've performed the steps which I would have suggested including refreshing BlackBerry World.  The next step is to contact the app developer directly.  In my experience, a developer will help you get set up again nine times out of ten if you supply proof that you activated the app already.  Failing that, a call to your carrier (MTS Russia) can also help because they handle refunds for BlackBerry World when you can't get proper support for the app from the developer.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
dashakup
My Device: Z10, OS 10.1.0.4181

Re: Blackberry App World. Unable to reinstall early purchased application that i had on previous Bb

BillJ,

Thx for a quick reply. I've already written to app developer but no answer from them unfortunately. And I think that the carrier won't help because they really don't know anything about BlackBerry, had some unlucky experience with them.
So that leaves me with purchasing an app again, I think.