Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
BB-Honda
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Mobitel Slovenia

Blackberry FREEZING all the time - not open anything

[ Edited ]

BlackBerry have BIG problems with freezing! My has been freeze yesterday in 2 hours 9 times!! Nothing I can do!! Just pull out the battery, and wait, but when it start to wort; it has freeze again!! More at; https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200994001681282  

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Blackberry FREEZING all the time - not open anything

Hey BB-Honda,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

After watching the video, I would suggest creating a backup of all your data through BlackBerry Link and then perform a security wipe by going to Settings>Security>Security Wipe.

Then test the performance of the BlackBerry Z10 prior to restoring any data.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lauren_360
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry FREEZING all the time - not open anything

Hi there.  Thanks for posting the video... i actually have the same problem!  After not touching the phone for awhile (the time varies from 10 minutes to 8 hours overnight while it's charging), i often see the phone is 'frozen'... just like this video demonstrates.  Many others in this forum have complained that their phone will restart - i only wish mine would!  Then at least it would reset itself.

Anyways, had a read through these forums and did the factory reset.  It was really great for the first week after the reset, but then it started freezing again.  I've heard it could be an App that i have on it.,, but since i'm backing up my phone, doing the reset, and then essentially adding back all the Apps, I don't think this is solving the problem.  Is there any way of determining which App is causing all the trouble?   Or... is it not App related at all?

Thanks

LC

Please use plain text.