Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
avylex77
My Carrier: Cosmote Romania

Blackberry Hub Problem

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

Lately I've been having a serious issue deleting my messages. It all started with not receiving my text messages, called my service provider that told me to delete some of my text in order to avoid problems. This is how I discovered that I can only delete texts and e-mail when in the next 5 minutes after restaring my device. In the rest of the time, I delete them but these do not dissapear. And now nothing what I look at goes unread, all my latest notifications still apppear as unread even though I've seen them.

Any ideas on what could I do to fix this?

I do receive around 50 e-mails per day. But this was normal for my previous Blackberry device.

Thank you in advance

Please use plain text.
Contributor
AlexSem
My Carrier: *

Re: Blackberry Hug Problem

Try to reload your OS without restoring data.

For your contacts download an app like "contact ImEx" (free), export your contact to a sd card in order not to lose them.

Then link your BB to the laptop and use "reload your os" and it will wipe out everything, you'll get a new phone.

However I'd suggest you to wait for a couple of days to see if someone else has a less painful solution.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Messagepads
My Carrier: Proximus (BE)

Re: Blackberry Hub Problem

The problem of e-mail deletion behaviour is determined by your e-mail settings and by the type of mail server that you declare (for example IMAP, POP or other type of setiings/server).

Following these, you will be able (or not) to delete your messages only on yoour BB device and/or also on the main server.

Hope this helps :smileywink:

-------------
Don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)
Please use plain text.
Contributor
AlexSem
My Carrier: *

Re: Blackberry Hub Problem

I think his problem is with text messages too...
Please use plain text.