Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: O2
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Hub Settings - Hub Management

Hello,

When I go under the Hub Management menu to change the items that are included in the main view of the HUB, even though I choose to put  some items on off they still appear in the HUB. Is this normal?

Thanks,

Sandro

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Hub Settings - Hub Management

Yes, label will still appear on the black page but that account will not actually show up in the list of messages. You can still slide over to the left and see if there are messages in there and you can still tap on it and view them. They just don't show in the list of messages in the hub.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Carrier: O2

Thanks for your reply.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Cityfone

The Hub continually gathers messages using up data? Is this correct? Even though I turned off the FB the messages still come up. What should I do?
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Remove FB from your accounts settings in the main device settings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Carrier: Cityfone

Thank you!