Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10 - Bold 9900 - Porsche P'9981
My Carrier: Telekom.de - Vodafone.de

Re: Blackberry Presenter

I don't think we will see any support for BlackBerry Presenter on the BB10 OS. All BB10 devices do have an HDMI output, so there isn't really much justification to support BlackBerry Presenter on this platforn. And even if your projector doesn't support HDMI, there converters from HDMI to VGA. Obviously this alternative solution requires you to have a wire connected between the projector and the BlackBerry 10 device, where as the Presenter allowed you to use the BB device wireless.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

acnst wrote:

I don't think we will see any support for BlackBerry Presenter on the BB10 OS. All BB10 devices do have an HDMI output, so there isn't really much justification to support BlackBerry Presenter on this platforn. And even if your projector doesn't support HDMI, there converters from HDMI to VGA. Obviously this alternative solution requires you to have a wire connected between the projector and the BlackBerry 10 device, where as the Presenter allowed you to use the BB device wireless.

I envision that they will leverage the BBM screensharing abilities to make sharing your screen wirelessly over WiFi possible... no reason that isn't physically possible in the future.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Contributor

I wouldn't be surprise either. There are already solutions available that allow you to transfer HDMI wireless.

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

hey didnt read whole thread but to my knowledge there is no support however i bought a hdmi to vga adapter plugs into my phone works perfect. can set hdmi sound to use headphone jack ...

Contributor

XBetadogX wrote:

i bought a hdmi to vga adapter plugs into my phone works perfect. can set hdmi sound to use headphone jack ...

Which HDMI to VGA converter did you buy? I got the one from HP and this one works flawlessly.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

was a startech converter.