Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 RFH121LW
My Carrier: Tim

Blackberry Z10 Calendar

BlackBerry Z 10 Calendar:
I've a problem with Blackberry Z10 Calendar Appointments and Meetings. I've syncronized with my account on outlook.com (but it's the same thing on my local outlook on the pc).
If I enter an appointments on my BBZ10 I see it into te outlook.com calendar but after a few minutes it disappier from the BBZ10 calendar week and day! Even I see in the month view the color in that day.
Same thing if I enter an appointment on the outlook.com: I see it for a few minutes on my BBZ10 and then it disappears!
I think that ins't a problem of syncronitazion: the appointments and meetings are saved in the BBZ10 calendar (in the month view I can see the coloured days, only the colour but nont the appointments) but I cannot see them. 

Suggestions?
Thank you
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Blackberry Z10 Calendar

I have the same issue but with my workplace Microsoft Exchange Server. Needless to say I'm often late to meetings since I switched to the Z10 Smiley Sad

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 RFH121LW
My Carrier: Tim

Re: Blackberry Z10 Calendar

Well I've "resolved" with a workaround with a security wipe after updating to the new version of Operating system.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB33591&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...