Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Hiccupz10
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: O2

Blackberry Z10 Deletes everything.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for even writing about this, but it's driving me crazy. This phone is what I use for work and it has the most important texts and emails I could ever have. Working with the elderly, I receive texts about them, saying if they need someone to visit them at a time, so the texts are crucial. Unfortunately, for the second time within a week, my phone has deleted absolutely all my texts, emails and calls. Not only that, but it also freezes all the time and it can be very annoying. I went to O2 about it, talking to a family friend about it and be said he doesn't know why it does that as he said it's up to date. There are no updates available and I need to know how to stop this. If any questions are needed to be answered I may have late replies as I'm working today, but I'll be sure to answer them all.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alexsgv
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TIM

Re: Blackberry Z10 Deletes everything.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
AA388
My Device: Z10 + Torch + Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone Uk

Mine Deleted everything yesterday for no reason, all texts,emails, bbm gone.  Just another thing to add to the list of issues.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
wangpengfei
My Device: dev alpha c
My Carrier: rim

ho .so sorry about that .my z10 and q10 is work good .
Please use plain text.