Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: O2

Blackberry Z10 Deletes everything.

Hey guys, I'm sorry for even writing about this, but it's driving me crazy. This phone is what I use for work and it has the most important texts and emails I could ever have. Working with the elderly, I receive texts about them, saying if they need someone to visit them at a time, so the texts are crucial. Unfortunately, for the second time within a week, my phone has deleted absolutely all my texts, emails and calls. Not only that, but it also freezes all the time and it can be very annoying. I went to O2 about it, talking to a family friend about it and be said he doesn't know why it does that as he said it's up to date. There are no updates available and I need to know how to stop this. If any questions are needed to be answered I may have late replies as I'm working today, but I'll be sure to answer them all.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TIM

Re: Blackberry Z10 Deletes everything.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10 + Torch + Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone Uk

Mine Deleted everything yesterday for no reason, all texts,emails, bbm gone.  Just another thing to add to the list of issues.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: dev alpha c
My Carrier: rim

ho .so sorry about that .my z10 and q10 is work good .