Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: Z10

Blackberry Z10 Error in Security Wipe

[ Edited ]

Hai, this morning i was update my Blackberry OS to 10.2 and after that all is normal. but after 1 hour my BB icon on top right is gone, so i can't using BBM. I think it's normal but after 5 hours i still can't see BB icon on top right, so i restart my phone and still like that.

So i do security wipe. But i wait security wipe almost 3 hours and still on 'Shreded' page, so i force restart my phone (i remove the battery) and still on 'Shreded' page again.

How to solve this problem?? Because now my phone is still stuck in 'Shreded' page (1 hour after my last restart).

Thank you

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2243; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Blackberry Z10 Error in Security Wipe

You will need to reload the OS:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33480
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!