Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
saroshk
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Blackberry Z10 Software update 10.2.1 stuck

Hi I need help urgently.
Updated my bb two days back to the newest update 10.2.1. The update installed fine, but hub was not loading nor was I able to open any app , it crashed immediately back to screen . I dont use fb,twitter, or any social apps.

Anyway, I restarted the phone, and the boot screen with b b logo ang glowing ring around it started showing, it loaded till only a cm was left and i let it sit through the night and in morning there was still no load. it was stuck there even after 8 hours. 
So i pulled the battery and restarted, same thing, it loaded back to 95% (this time it showed a percentage rather than justthe glowing ring) and it got stuck at 95%

IS this normal? right now its still stuck there its my second day without being able to use my phone and i need to access my emails... what should i do? why is it taking so long.
Please help!

New Contributor
mmaphatiane
My Device: z10

Re: Blackberry Z10 Software update 10.2.1 stuck

hi there, i had the same proble and i just fixed it a few mins ago after 2days of being stuck on 100%, and i fixed this by upgrading it using blackberry link instead
New Contributor
saroshk
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Blackberry Z10 Software update 10.2.1 stuck

Can u explain a bit how u upgraded with link?

I conenct my phone to PC while its still stuck on 100% i dont see any option to upgrade on link instead of doing a factory reload