Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 3

Re: Blackberry Z10 Won't Turn On

SOLUTION DON'T USE A SILICONE OR ANY OTHER COVER I have had 2 replacements in the last 30 days.....I noticed it heats up when the cover is on, then the battery systematically drains off..........ultimately shuts down and doesnt restart anymore SOLUTION: If you have a Cover, Then take off the cover....the heating stops and the Battery stops draining also..... I also believe the cover affects the processor by making it work harder and burn IF THIS HAPPENS WITHOUT A COVER.......THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE Regards

My Device: bb z10
My Carrier: mobilicity

same issue. powered off on its own and wont restart. wont connect to a computer with usb cable just a steady red light for about 30 seconds when I press the power button.
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

I have the same issue, which is why I came to the forums. This is the second time it has happened to me, since I got the phone in October. Even after it is fully charged, there is no response, when I try to turn it on. If there is a solution, please let me know!