Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Ginge9570
My Device: HTC One 801n.
My Carrier: Three (3)

Blackberry Z10 Wont Send MMS on Three (3) Network

Not been able to Send MMS messages since i bought my Z10 end of november. They dont have a clue and im clueless now. Any one else got the same problem or have you fixed it and how did you do it. Cheers.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Blackberry Z10 Wont Send MMS on Three (3) Network

Hey Ginge9570,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

This issue can be caused by the wrong APN information.  I suggest contacting your network service provider to see if your APN settings are correct.

If you switch your Mobile Network to 3G/2G instead of LTE, are you able to send out the MMS messages?  To change the network go to Settings>Network Connections>Mobile Network and change the network technology.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ginge9570
My Device: HTC One 801n.
My Carrier: Three (3)

Re: Blackberry Z10 Wont Send MMS on Three (3) Network

[ Edited ]

LTE option is not available. 2G/3G  or  3G  and its set to 2G/3G as are set as Three have told me. and saved in the handset. 

On the phone to them again now. These still playing fleetwood mac " everywhere " over and over again. 

They dont know what the problem is. I take the sim out put an o2 sim in the phone works as it should. Tried an orange sim also works. Tried a mates Voda sim that works. 3 Three(UK) wont. 

Fed up now and ready for ditching the phone. I need this feature for work. The Fire service are not going to start using whatsapp to send pictures. 

Really am fed up.. Lack of support. No skype. Been saying its coming for months still not here. Rim keeps failing and BBM is not reliable no more. its not instant its like sending a normal text. 

Worst £500 i have ever spent. 

Please use plain text.