Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900

Blackberry Z10 not sending/receiving emails or able to browse when connected to WiFi only via mobile network?

I have today moved from Windows Mobile device to BB Z10 and am hvaing difficutlies as cannot send/receive emails or browse when connected to work WiFi and only works via mobile network. WiFi works absolutely fine with all other devices including my previous Windows mobile but am concerned that nothing works when I connect to work WiFi as trying to keep data usage to a minimum.

Emails are coming in via Exchange Activesync in case that makes a difference and was only able to get that working when turned WiFi off when setting up as well.

Please help as mobile signal poor at home and have to rely on WiFi connections to get emails and essential i get them as cover a security support queue.........

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Blackberry Z10 not sending/receiving emails or able to browse when connected to WiFi only via mobile network?

Hello michellef,

Thank you for your question.

Have you attempted connecting to a different Wi-Fi network as a test? 

The following post from our Inside BlackBerry Help Blog may assist you with troubleshooting the issue:

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/02/wi-fi-connectivity-issues/

Let us know if this helps!

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900

Re: Blackberry Z10 not sending/receiving emails or able to browse when connected to WiFi only via mobile network?

Thanks for that. It connects to other WiFi connections no problem so imagine that it must be just the work one where there are issues so will speak to our administrator about it but strange when all other devices connect ok and can send/receive emails whilst connected but not the Z10.