Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Z10

I am a new Z10 owner and would like some help.  First, how do you turn this off and on.  I would like to set it to go off at night and come on in the am.  Is this possible?  Also, how do I delete the second delete message in email when I don't have a Display Action in the Settings?

Thanks.

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Blackberry Z10

Welcome to the forums, Buffy007 is that like a secret agent vampire killer. :smileyhappy:

After little activity the phone will automatically turnthe screen off and go in to low power so youshould find there is little to no power drain when you wake in the morning.

Otherwise you will have to do it manually, hold down the power button for three seconds.

Long press on the second message and a context menu should appear on the right hand side with the delete action at the bottom.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Developer
My Device: z10

just play wid it man and u will definately love this device.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Thanks for the tips.  Can you believe it?  I actually got it connected in my car all by myself.  Easy peasy.  I think I am going to like this phone!!   

from your friendly vampire slayer........:Clap: