Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: 8310 curve

Blackberry Z10

it is so disappointing that RIM have not included in the new link software for the Z10 the facility to synchronise contacts and calendar and other Microsoft Outlook  facilities.  I got a Z10 as soon as it was launched and have wasted 2 days trying to find a way to do this.

I spoke with my phone provider and then blackberry direct who confirmed that they cant do this and if I wanted to stay synchronised I would have to use one of the cloud types of applications to store everything on the web.  I have no wish to leave my data in an uncertain environment and my company does not support this insecure approach

Without this capability it is unsuitable for anyone in the business world who uses their phone

I have returned my Z10 to the provider, cancelled the contract and will look for a more suitable product

Blackberry have had significant problems in loss of market share and now this will cause many loyal users of blackberry to rethink their strategy and move away from this poor performing platform for ever

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Blackberry Z10

realy is a shame isnt it..... i to have no choice but to call it a day with blackberry. 76 blackberry phones we where waiting to replace with z10 and q10 now apears they will all be replaced with iphones. 

very disapointed loyal blackberry user.