Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
chrispdm1
My Device: Z10

Blackberry link not working, phone not hooking up to computer

Blackberry link does not recognize my Z10, started last night about the same time I noticed that Blackberry World was not working. I have worked around and gotten Blackberry World to work, however Blackberry link is still not recognizing my phone. Further, my phone will not charged when hooked to a computer, it shows that it is plugged in but gives me a red exclamation mark over the battery icon in the top LH corner. It will charge when plugged to a wall outlet. I did not change any settigns or anything like that and I have tried with 2 different computers.

Contributor
Matt1969
My Device: Z10 STL100-2

Re: Blackberry link not working, phone not hooking up to computer

Right well I'm getting the same problem. When I first had my Z10 It connected to my pc like a dream but not anymore!

Even stops my pc from shutting down as it causes a blip somewhere?

Sorry I can't be of any help right now but if i solve it I'll come back to you .

Matt

Contributor
toddmmmmm
My Device: Z10

Re: Blackberry link not working, phone not hooking up to computer

I have the same problem.. Sometimes it will kind of see my phone but then ended up "not responding" the mapped drives have appeared once, but nothing after that.

Anyone find an answer it would be very useful.  Have tried deleting the Blackberry network devices and reinstalling, have turned wireless on and off, have tried different USB ports and cables.  All to no avail.

If anyone finds the answer, it would be handy.  I do not want to take the back off the phone to get at the SD card all the time, it wears the plastic clips out.