Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
yashmumbai105
My Device: blackberry Z 10
My Carrier: Airtel

Blackberry z10 started headache

I have purchased a New Blackberry Z10 One Month Back & started headache.

My IT person set up all the Outlook Pop Settings for the BB Z10 device. I can receive work email, BBM & Other services but when I try to send mails ; I got an error "Protocol layer was unable to send message"

I asked help for my carrier AIRTEL(BLACKBERRY) INDIA. I personally spend 8-8 hours continuously two days with AIRTEL BLACKBERRY as well as BLACKBERRY SERVICE CENTER to resolve the issue but its really useless & unsupported. Also doing regular follow-up with Blackberry ASIA PACIFIC Support Centre. Everybody is reverting like Playing football.. Even my IT Guys are stumped for such a stupid service for blackberry.

I am user of blackberry service since a last two years with the same carrier with other devices but after 30 days problem is still unsolved.

How Can Blackberry is such a irresponsible ??

Anyone have any advice where should I Write so my problem can solve ??

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,883
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry z10 started headache

I have seen this on my device a couple of times, and it always goes away, I am able to resend the email again and all is solved.

Have you deleted that email account from your Z10 in the Settings > Accounts?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
yashmumbai105
My Device: blackberry Z 10
My Carrier: Airtel

I have tried for each & every option but it couldn't worked...
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,883
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Call Airtel tech support and ask that they ESCALATE this issue up to BlackBerry technical support.

You will be given an incident number on the issue. You may have to demand that Airtel do this.

Article ID: KB33736 "Protocol layer was unable to send a message" when replying to an email on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone

Article ID: KB34009 "MessageStatus: Protocol layer was unable to send a message" is displayed when sending email with an attachment on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone

Article ID: KB33723 Unable to send or receive emails or PIM items after enrollment on the BlackBerry Device Service

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.