Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
teddysdad
My Carrier: Rogers

Bluetooth Notifications Not Working

Hi, i have a blackberry z10, and love it, except for bluetooth. I have a blueant q2 headset, and listening to music and answering calls it works perfectly. However, notifications of text, email, any notifications dont go to the bluetooth, and i dont understand why. When i attempt to configure the accounts i would like to enable, all my accounts are checked and all state "not connected" including text message. Has anyone else run into this, or know why i cant get this to work?

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
Contributor
11smo
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Bluetooth Notifications Not Working

Hi

if you pull down the sttings menu you will see notifications tap that scroll down and activate what you want they are all off when you get there

hope this is what you need

all the best

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
teddysdad

Unfortunately no, when im not hooked up to bluetooth, my notifications are audible and i hear them. As soon as i hook up to bluetooth, they remain audible, but not through the headset, it will only play music and take calls. Doesnt make sense to me

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7

teddysdad wrote:

Unfortunately no, when im not hooked up to bluetooth, my notifications are audible and i hear them. As soon as i hook up to bluetooth, they remain audible, but not through the headset, it will only play music and take calls. Doesnt make sense to me

Teddysdad, as far as I know it can not be done with any BB10 device for now, I have the same for the notification as you and I am using a Plantronic headset

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.