Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10 Limited Edition STL100-1
My Carrier: -

Bluetooth file transfer bug

Hello everybody!

I updated my Z10 LE (STL100-2) to 10.2.1.537 yesterday. After that I tried to receive a file via a BT, it was sucessful, but the recieved files did'nt appeared in the file manager, so I send it again to the phone. This time I opened transfer history too and there was 2 times my file and I can open both of them. After I closed the transfer history I checked the downloads folder again and there was nothing. After some search I finally found my received files, with some workaround. I entered the following URL to browser: file://mnt/sdcard/external_sd/downloads/ and there was my received files.It seems the received files default save location is on the SD card. But here comes the interessting part of the story: I never put SD card in my phone. So I can not delete or read my received files from file manager. I think the source of the problem is a symbolic link in the file system.

Has anybody the same problem or it appears only by me? Is there any official way to report this bug?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z-10
My Carrier: vodaphone

Re: Bluetooth file transfer bug

This is a bug .I also facing the same issue.

Go on to BlackBerry world and search for Ghost Commander. It's a file manager. Locate /external_sd and in the sub folder, you will find a folder called /downloads.
Open and you will find all the hidden files and thereafter you can move it to a favourable folder.
I hope this helped.

Thanks,

Anuj