Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
sambika
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

Bluetooth sync of selected address-books

Hi there,

I have different Address-Books. One with my office contacs and another one with my private mail account contacts and a third one with other important contacts which are stored on my SIM-Card. So now i want to have just the third one (SIM contacts) synced to my car.

Is that possible and how?

Thank you very much!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sambika

Re: Bluetooth sync of selected address-books

Any help would be much appreciated

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I think that it will be dependent on the car's bluetooth functionality, but you can try this:

Push and hold a contact that you want to share in the contact app, select 'Select More' from the pop up menu on the right, then chose the other contacts you want to share. Then click the "share" button on the menu on the right (looks like a V with blobs on the ends) and chose "Bluetooth".. then select the bluetooth device (your car.)

Whether or not your car can receive these is dependent on the Vehicle's Bluetooth capabiliites I would imagine. :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sambika

Thank you. I will have a look and let you know.

Please use plain text.