Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: z10

Bookmarks in z10

I have to say I'm quite impressed by the speed of the new z10 browser. The one area where I find it frustrating though is the organization of the bookmarks. I have no control over how the book marks are organized. I can't control what order they are in. I have assigned them tabs but when I look at the main list the order is a mess. And the order keeps changing. It's like it gets shuffled every time I go to my bookmarks list. It's not based on most views or last viewed.
Is there any way blackberry can make it so we can organize the order of the book marks the way we like?
Also. Sometimes I see an article on line I'd like to save for later. Or of like to collect stiles for future reference and not have them on my main book mark list. Can we make this an option?
We used to have all these options in the bb7. And these options are available in safari and Google Chrome. They should be available in bb10 as well.