If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Browser / Keyboard Bug

Hi just lucky, it's still on my to do list.. out of town for another two days and I'll be checking it out. :smileyhappy:

Haven't forgotten about you. :smileywink:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

[ Edited ]

OK, so I finally got around to looking at this, sorry for the massive delay!

It looks like the site is using some of the new HTML5 input types, specifically the number type ("type='number'") which the z10 is picking up and showing a hexidecimal number pad for. The fact that there is not decimal point available for the number is a bit of an issue, I'll pass this along to a friend I know at BlackBerry, it shouldn't be popping up a hex pad, but a real number pad. :smileyhappy:

The code for the specific field in question is:

<input id="s_8199047_1_d" class="exer_field ui-input-text ui-body-c ui-corner-all ui-shadow-inset" type="number" maxlength="6" value="" name="s_8199047_1_d">

We'll see if they can get this fixed. :smileyhappy:

Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
just_luc
My Device: Z10 and playbook 32GB

Upgraded to 10.1.0.238 today. The problem is no longer present. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Good news, do you get a number pad with a decimal point now or just the standard keyboard? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.