Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Passport
My Carrier: Optus Australia

Browsing History pages

Just would like a way to get rid of the sites I have viewed on the Z10? After I have viewed some they sit on the main screen. If anyone opened it up they could see the last sites that I have viewed!

Is there a way to get rid of this? 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Browsing History pages

While in the browser, hit the overflow menu (three dots at the bottom right) and go to Settings. Click on Privacy and Security and click on Clear History.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Super Contributor
My Device: Passport | Z30 | Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Also, you can go to the icon at bottom left, select History, then tap the trashcan icon to delete all history. Or, tap a day or moth to delete selectively.
Trusted Contributor

This is true but the last viewed pages stay on the screen when you reopen the browser up.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

When I delete my history then my bookmarks show up when I open the browser.
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Super Contributor

To prevent the last visited showing, go to the overflow menu, Settings, Display and Actions. Make sure "on startup" is set to "show home page". That should do it.
Trusted Contributor

That has not really made any difference. I can still see a screen of pages that I have last viewed. I tried the "in private browsing" im not sure if this will make any difference?

Super Contributor

Clearing the history and showing the home page on opening should do it. Have you tried a reset?
Trusted Contributor

Reset of browser or handset?
Highlighted
Super Contributor

After making the above changes, reset your device. Let's see if that helps.