Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
brucelea
My Device: z10

CANNOT DOWNLOAD APPS ONTO MY DEVICE AFTER HITTING THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON IN BLACKBERRY WORLD.I DO HAVE A CONNECTION WITH MY PHONE& PC .THIS HAPPENS WITH A 9810&MY Z10 HELP

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: CANNOT DOWNLOAD APPS ONTO MY DEVICE AFTER HITTING THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON IN BLACKBERRY WORLD.I DO HAVE A CONNECTION WITH MY PHONE& PC .THIS HAPPENS WITH A 9810&MY Z10 HELP

is there an error message?
are they paid apps?
did you log in BlackBerryID ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
brucelea

Re: CANNOT DOWNLOAD APPS ONTO MY DEVICE AFTER HITTING THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON IN BLACKBERRY WORLD.I DO HAVE A CONNECTION WITH MY PHONE& PC .THIS HAPPENS WITH A 9810&MY Z10 HELP

YES SIGNED IN ACCEPED PASSWORD ETC. ALL APPS WILL NOT DOWNLOAD .TRYED THIS ON TWO LAPTOPS,AND ONE DESK TOP ,AND GET THE SAME RESULTS
Guru I
Xandrex

you did not answer any of my questions.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
brucelea

No error message. Free,paid does not matter same results. Yes loged into to BlackBerry ID
Guru I
Xandrex

disconnect your Z10 from the PC.
can you browse the internet and can you open BlackBerry Maps ?
is the map displayed even when you zoom in?

New Contributor
brucelea

YES TO BOTH QUESTIONS
Guru I
Xandrex

restart your phone (hold the power button for 2 seconds, then choose the "restart" icon in the bottom right corner of your screen).

then try again. If this still does not work, can you try with WiFi off?
If this still does not work, contact your ATT hotline support.