Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Kayzaar
My Device: Black Berry z10
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

Calendar Issues

I am having troublesentering a new entry into my calendar on my z10, everytime I try to update the time in a new entry, it closes the application. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Calendar Issues

Go into the Calendar settings and select any calendar other than GMail as the default calendar. This is a known bug and should hopefully be fixed in a future update.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kayzaar

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

So, that worked?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kayzaar

Yes. I can now enter new entries into my device calendar. Thanks for your help. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
birin_singh
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I only have the home (local) and yahoo calendars selected, and it still does this. Can't put in any new entries, keeps kicking me out when I try to adjust the date/time...Any thoughts?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jb987
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: 4012950297

Deleted my linked Verizon calendar and lo and behold - I ca now make entries - many thanks.
Please use plain text.