Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
abenning
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Calendar Sync Issue

We have a user with a Blackberry Z10 that has issues syncing her Calendar Appointments and Meetings. If they are added via phone they will show up on her phone and some of them on Exchange. If they are added through Outlook they will show up in OWA and some of them on her phone. Both calendars will only show some meetings created by the other. The meeting types vary. Some are received, some are sent, Some are reoccurring some are one time meetings. I cannot find any connection between the missing meetings. We have multiple z10's on the and no other z10 displays this issue. Suggestions?

Retired
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Calendar Sync Issue

Hey abenning,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Is this user assigned to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, or is the calendar synchronization done just through personal ActiveSync?

Also I would suggest removing the email and calendar synchronization through Settings>Accounts.  Then setup the synchronization again and then test.

Let me know if the issue still persists.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
abenning

She was assigned to the Blackberry Enterprise Server. Bes10. Towards the end of the day I removed the account from the z10 and added the account again,  Everything appeared to be correct. I greatly appreciate the assist. Do you know if this will be a common issue?

New Contributor
mavroudis
My Device: 8310

Please guide me how to synch calender and contacts from laptop outlook to Z10

Thanks

New Contributor
homeseto

Only some of my calendar entries on my Work Outlook calendar show up on my Z10 calendar.  We use a BES server. The calendar items were all set up on my desktop at the same time (e.g. the Friday appointments show, but not all of theh Saturday appointments).  help!

ezemartinez
My Device: BB 9900

Hi VF, I am having the same issue here with one user (and maybe more that haven't realized it)

She is running a Z10 with the latest OS 10.1.0.273 and is connected to BDS 6.2.

We haven't been able to find a pattern but what is going on is some event's won't sync between her device and local Outlook. One of the event's was an invite she received from out side the company, the event is on her Outlook but not on the phone. Second event was sent internally and showed on both ends till the event was rescheduled and disappeared from the device.

We don't allow users to Enable/Disable calendar sync from the device so any other way I can disable/enable the calendar with out disconnecting the users from BDS?

Is there a know reason for this issue or all that is known is this workaround of disabling and enabling the service.

Thanks, your help is greatelly apreciated.

Regards.

Regular Contributor
BeverlyL

Re: Calendar Sync Issue icloud and gmail

I have tried using both icloud and gmail to sync my calendar, in both cases the entries from my computer will go to my blackberry but not vice versa. Does anyone have any suggestions?

New Contributor
MelanieB
My Device: Not Specified

I have a Z10 user that the calendar will not sync how do I remove the email and calendar synchronization through Settings>Accounts.  I went to settings>accounts and cannot remove the email address.

Regular Contributor
BeverlyL

Re: Calendar Sync Issue icloud and gmail

After months I finally have everything working. The final problem was that thedefault  setting after the software upgrade on my blackberry was to a local calendar. Now that I changed it to the icloud calendar it is all working (most of the time).