Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Bell

Calendar crash

My husband and I both have BB Z10 about a month ago my calendar crashed. I lost all my appointments past and future. I pieced together as many as I could and hoped for the best..Today my husbands z10 did the exact same thing calendar crashed.

We are busy people some of our appointments are scheduled 8-12 months in advance and this is not an easy this to recreate.

It doesn't seem to matter the source of the appointment either. If they are desk top transfers or inputted directly to the Z10, all were effected.

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Calendar crash

Hey hughanden,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Did you receive any specific errors when the calendar crashed?  Also what versin of BlackBerry 10 software are you using?  Go to Settings>About.  Do you have a copy of your calendar appointments saved on your computer in Microsoft Outlook?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Thanks for replying,

I did not receive any errors, no notice at all. I found out when I went to the calendar and it was blank. I didn't have the back up at the time, but I do now...I am using 10.1.0.4181 but I'm not sure if I have updated since my crash. I would have thought it was a strange glitch if it hadn't happened to my husband too...not very happy for sure.

I have begun to keep a separate list on appointments in a few places, just in case...

New Contributor

I thought I would check my husband's Z10 too to see what OS he was running. It is different from mine and he has not updated since he purchased his phone about 6 weeks ago.

His OS is 10.0.9.348; knowing this we know our OS are different and it appears they are not the same unles the  changes have not effected this area of the revisions.