Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
RobertP
My Device: Passport

Calendar shows entries from another day

[ Edited ]

Hi. My wife has an issue with her Z10 calendar after the last OS upgrade (now using the last official SW version 10.2.0.424). Her Z10 is configured with one Gmail account (with 2 calendars in it) and with one Facebook calendar. If she looks in the calendar (f.e. month view) and when switching between the days to look at the entries overview in this days, the calendar stars suddenly to show in a day entries from another day. Its very annoying. She has to close the calendar, start it again, than its correct again. But after a moment it starts again to do the same problem. We tried to restore the factory settings and restore the backup, but it didnt help. Do you have the same problem or do you know how to solve this issue, please?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

Re: Calendar shows entries from another day

RobertP wrote:

Hi. My wife has an issue with her Z10 calendar after the last OS upgrade (now using the last official SW version 10.2.0.424). Her Z10 is configured with one Gmail account (with 2 calendars in it) and with one Facebook calendar. If she looks in the calendar (f.e. month view) and when switching between the days to look at the entries overview in this days, the calendar stars suddenly to show in a day entries from another day. Its very annoying. She has to close the calendar, start it again, than its correct again. But after a moment it starts again to do the same problem. We tried to restore the factory settings and restore the backup, but it didnt help. Do you have the same problem or do you know how to solve this issue, please?

I would to do the factory reset, but before restoring the backup, try the calendar(s) to see if the behaviour still there. It maybe some corruption in the setting that is the cause, and when you restored the settings it may have restores the corrupt one as well.

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.