Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: 8ta / telkom mobile

Calender Tranfers from previos bb

Hi. Can you please tell me how i can transfer all my reminders etc from my bb9360 to my bb Z10 without having to manually insert each entry please. I have tried switch devices using media card & by using the usb but after numerous attempts still nothing. I never had this problem before with any of my previous 4 blackberry's.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Calender Tranfers from previos bb

Hi CindyB1603,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Could you please provide a bit more detail so I can better answer your question?

By reminders are you referring to calendar appointments or to tasks with due dates on them?

Were these reminders created locally on the BlackBerry Curve 9360 smartphone or were they associated with an email account?

If they were associated with an email account, is it a webmail account or an account setup in an email client such as Microsoft Outlook?

Were they previously synchronized via usb or wirelessly?

I look forward to your response.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Hi, thank you for your prompt response. I am referring to all my calendar entries / reminders like birthdays etc. I think it was manually inserted on one of my 1st blackberry's but everytime I changed whether old phone was gone or upgrade it would always be on the new device whether I transfered data via usb wirelessly memory card or even just by putting blackberry id & password it would always be there. Everything was always there and i could just go on 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hey CindyB1603,

Are these calendar entries associated with an email account? You can check this on your BlackBerry Curve smartphone by opening one of the calendar entries and checking the Send Using field.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

No it wasnt