Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Booteefool
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800

Re: Call listening volume very low on BB Z10

10.90? Mine says it has the latest update with 10.0.10.85. I'm having problems with my phone that Bell Mobility can't help with other than to do nightly battery pulls. I pray and update comes for me soon. ty

New Contributor
riokemle
My Device: z10

Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone from blackberry to make sure they actually know what is happening with three phones. Seems its a very common issue. So quite its hard to hear with a couple people talking inside, like seriously do I need to whip out my old Motorola razor backup since my 650 dollar blackberry is not doing very well
New Contributor
Oppi
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

This is a standart procedure. Of you have an trouble they will replace the phone
New Contributor
riokemle

So when is some one from blackberry going to chime in, and explain the issue so i can start "Moving forward"
New Contributor
santahklaus
My Device: torch 9800

Looks like I fixed my issue.  When calling or on the speaker, press the button on the top right of the phone.  Huge difference.  The master volume control did nothing.

New Contributor
margieim
My Device: Blackberry Z10

I am having the same issue.  Need a fix from the Blackberry Team or warrenty information to replace phone.   Thank you in advance.

New Contributor
camelbeanie

I have the same issue and I don't have poor hearing. Call volume is very quiet. All problems since update. Since blackberry have not done anything to solve this issue....im going to dump blackberry and go get an HTC. blackberry wonder why their sales are falling? A bloody phone that can not even do a good job at being a phone. Call volume is so low it's near impossible to hear. Annoyed me so much that's me going away from blackberry after 12 years.
coloradogreg
My Device: Z10

I too had a low call listening volume on my Z10 after doing an update. I floundered for a while, but finally, while on a call, hit the top volume button while on the phone, and the volume went way up. Problem solved for me.

Contributor
onggp
My Device: Playbook 64GB

I too am having a very difficult time when someone is calling me. I can't hear them at all. While in the call I keep on pressing the side volume button up but it doesn't do any good. My software version is 10.2.1.2977 Z10.