Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
ahmed_mh1
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Caller ID Issue Blackberry Z10

I download it also and they fix it. Everything is fine now for the contact.

As I said earlier, it was an OS issue that needs to be fixed from Blackberry themselves, the same as what happened with Apple before. Thanks Blackberry.
New Contributor
almudhaf
My Device: Blackberry z10 - OS 10

Thanks Ali, I already store them using +xxxxx

Contributor
amcoll_1977
My Device: Z10

I'm also still having issues with this. I'm on the .90 update released a few days ago. Even with my numbers entered as +44(0)7xxxxxx, they aren't recognised by the phone when i'm called

I did notice that the incoming number shows as 07xxxxxxxx, not +447xxxxxxxxxxxxi don't know if that's relevent or not?

New Contributor
aegbujo
My Device: z10

Pls, I have the same horrible issue here, I have an I phone 4 s, let me know the name of the app for duplicating the contact in two ways plssssss
New Contributor
aegbujo
My Device: z10

Pls help me
Contributor
ahmed_mh1
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hi, below are the links of iPhone apps for duplicating the contacts with international code and without international code. But please note, it is designed for Kuwait numbers only, if you are not in Kuwait, it won't help you.

By the way, this issue was solved with me and with others also in our BlackBerry Z10 when we updated its software to the latest version, if you are still facing this problem and you are having a BlackBerry Z10, check first for software updates in Settings-> Software Update.

Below are the links of both the free and paid versions:
Free version:
https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/ninesixfive-lite/id492457667?mt=8
Paid version:
https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/ninesixfive/id485906472?mt=8

Hope this will help.
New Contributor
chiefbrino
My Device: Blackberry Z10

[ Edited ]

I have the 10.0.10.116 update and I'm facing this issue. When I dial a local number from my contacts list that hasn't been saved with the country code, it doesn't work. When I save the contact with the country code, the name doesn't show when that contact calls me. This duplicate number things seems to be a huge headache. I was just beginning to enjoy my new z10 and now this! -____-

New Contributor
chiefbrino

[ Edited ]

fixed! smart dialing :Innocent:

New Contributor
SMMS2013
My Device: Z10

I have the same problome, and I tried everything, fixed diling is not avilable for this country. Its quite annoying and I hope this will be solved soon.

New Contributor
chiefbrino

well actually i was only able to get dialling from my contacts to work.. everything else is just the same. when i receive an sms from a contact, only the number shows because it comes with my country code and if i save the contact with the my country code, the name won't show when they call. sucks..