Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10

Caller Name is not displayed.

Platform is BES10.

For incoming calls, the name of the caller is not displayed. The caller is part of my address book which has been imported/synchronized with my outlook.

after terminating the call, i can see the name of the caller in the HUB. but it is still not appearing in the log of "Phone" apps.

We have 320 BB users that we want to move to BB10 platform very soon. the above issue is a showstopper.

New Contributor

Re: Caller Name is not displayed.

Platform BES10, device Z10 and Q10

I am facing same issue on Both Z10 and Q10

New Contributor

I have installed latest release of OS 10.1.0.273 on my Z10 and still facing same issue.

I have noticed that things are working fine after fresh setup of "Work" space and sync of e-mails and contact from my outlook. The bug reappear after rebooting of the device.

I hope that somebody from RIM will take care and answer this query. it is frustrating as I got no answer till now.

there is a major risk that we will move to other platform if the issue is not solved. 320 devices.

Me also having the same issue. In fact the issue has started after the upgrade to 10.1. Unfortunatley not receiving adequate support from BB.

We are currently testing the BB10 platform in our organisation and no doubt this issue will hinder moving to the new platform if not solved.

The issue is mainly only faced when a call is received form a local number saved in the address book along with the country code.