Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
pietpetoors
My Device: Z10

Re: Camera Not working

Thanx, that is what I will do this morning, give it back to them and tell them I want another one. Yesterday MTN in South Africa said they want to send it in for repairs, but there is NO WAY I will except that. I reported the problem within less than 48 hours after I got the phone , so they can give me a new one.

Contributor
pietpetoors

Got my new phone and it is working much better than the previous one. Even the keyboard glitch is gone.

New Contributor
yudiasmadi

i experienced the same problem, return the handset for replacement and all working well now !!
janpavao
My Device: bb q10

I just started having this problem today! Exact same error message and issue but when I switch camera to the front that works. I did a wipe, a restore..removed battery and sim and memory card and the camera still doesn't work I just get a black screen
JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I suggest you call Bell and have them escalate this issue to BlackBerry's tier two technical support.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code