Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
fauthsie
My Device: z10

Can't compose or open sms or open apps

[ Edited ]

So this morning I got a message that there was a OS software update. I let it download via a wifi connection and left it for a bit to eat breakfast. Came back 20min later 0 % downloaded still and my BB has frozen. I had to leave for work so I restarted my phone. Did so fine and right after I got a message saying that new software had been installed and a restart was needed.

Since then I was able to send one text message after which when ever try to open a text message the screen just flickers, I get the same when I try to compose a message. A similar thing happened with Facebook, twitter etc. opened them once and then i get flickers. My music/Podcasts aren't playing properly as it seems to be buffering after about 3 seconds or so of play. I am not sure if this is a seperate issue but it is not detecting my headphones being plugged in as they are plugged in and yet audio is still coming from the phone itself.

I pulled my battery to see if that would fix it but no luck.

My software version is 10.1.0273

Thanks

New Contributor
fauthsie
My Device: z10

Re: Can't compose or open sms or open apps

Any suggestions?