Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Pallav_17
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Can't send emails out

Hi Blackberry,

Its very disappointing that new Z10 cannot configure my business email. I can receive the email but cannot reply or send emails. There is a serious issues with the SMTP Ports with this device. Blackberry should resolve this issue earliest or die hard fans of blackberry like me shall be done with it.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mwkdf
My Carrier: Telefonica o2 Germany

Re: Can't send emails out

Unfortunately I have the same problem:

BB Z10, 1und1, IMAP, no outgoing email.

I am syncing two emailaccounts with my phone. 1und1 and strato. With the strato account everything is fine, but the 1und1 account does not work properly. when I want to answer or forward an email via the 1und1 account there appears a red sign with the message "protokollebene konnte nachricht nicht senden" (protocol layer can not send message).

I had several phone calls with the o2-support but they cannot help me.

When I choose a email contact out of the adress book I can send emails via the 1und1 account. But when I want do send an attachment with the email it does not work.

It seems that the remote machine and die Z10 do not communicate in the same language :Oops:

I tried to delete and re-install the IMAP account several times but it does not work.

Please, Blackberry: fix that bug!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ronwayne
My Device: Z10 STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

Exact problem here, can't send emails out and it is disapointing.  I'm really confused about this. 

Has there been any successful acknowlegement or future plan to fix this from Blackberry ?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Z10MAHA
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: o2

[ Edited ]

Yes, we have also this problem when roaming is active. We use the Z10 with a MS Exchange 2010 Server with ActiveSync.

All other devices with different OS are working fine without problems. We tested iOS, Android, Windows.........

Interessting is the Exchange Setting "Allow Direct Push when roaming". When we activate this, you cant send or receive emails with th Z10. When we deactivate this, you can only receive emails. We dont have any clue whats the problem here.

Currently we have a case open at BlackBerry and waiting.....

CIO
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GSHoek
My Carrier: mobilcom

I have downloaded the Z10 update yesterday and since then the issue as to replying and forwarding Mails appears once again. Why is BlackBerry not able to sort it out and why it becomes even worth. Please proceed ASAP to sort it out.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BBjog
My Carrier: Vodafone

Same problem, apparently several months after first post. Whats the purpose of forums like this if issue ignored? Was hoping software updates would help (currently on 10.1.0.4181), OR that deleting and re-setting up of accounts, OR wiping all of phone. No joy!! just a bloody waste of time. And obviously a show stopper, if no solution.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
11smo
My Carrier: AT&T

Hi Pallav

i had the same problem with my Z10 but got it fixed by setting up my email accounts with the WIFI turned OFF since then turning it back on when its done

hope this helps you 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BBjog
My Carrier: Vodafone

thanks - Interesting idea,  tried it this morning but hasn't helped in my case. It is a Z10 thing, i had no such problems with the Torch (9800). 

Please use plain text.