Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus
Accepted Solution

Cannot connect Oulook Contacts & Calendar

I've seen similar problems on this blog but couldn't figure out any solutions so bear with me if someone has to provide a repeat answer.

I bought a BB Z10 last March and use it with a PC loaded with Microsoft 13 - 365 version.  I can see all of my e-mails, contacts, calendar and tasks for my Hotmail account.  I can only get e-mails from my Outllook account.  When I contacted my service provider they said it is a problem with my internet provider (Fat Cow).  When I contacted them they said I needed an add-on to my basic package (surprise but OK!!) plus an add-on 3rd party software package, which I went to and saw a message it doesn't support BBZ10 or Q10.

I can't seem to find an answer from Blackberry and the 3rd party provider doesn't support Z10

Maybe I should have listened to my wife and got an i-PhoneSmiley Sad

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Q10, Z10, PlayBook 32

Re: Cannot connect Oulook Contacts & Calendar

I'm trying to understand what it is that you can and can't do.

I have found it easy to add both my Outlook.Com and 365 email accounts (contacts and calendars) to my Q10. I didn't need any additional software at all.
Twitter: @sheldonbk
New Contributor

My Hotmail account connected OK.  It is my work account through my web site hosted by a provider called Fat Cow.  I follow the Blackberry instructions and can only get my e-mails to show.  The latest message from Fat Cow says it is probably with my carrier (Telus).  Telus said the problem is with my internet provider.

If you have any additional thoughts, or anyone else, it will really be appreciated.

New Contributor

FYI to all who helped and/or may read this.  Semi - operator error Smiley Happy

I thought I had updated my Blackberry Link to the latest version.  Apparently I had not.  Other than being a slow process (at least with my computer) it now syncs when plugged into my PC.  To sync wireless I believe I need to upgrade to Microsoft Exchange.

Hope this helps othe non-tech savay users like me (if there are any).