Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Cannot search notes

Let me first start by saying Hi! Avid BB user, first time poster.  I switched over from the 9900 as the Z10 became available, and have been adjusting to the new OS.  I've been pretty happy with functionality so far but have run into an issue that I feel is a step backwards from the old.  

When you access notes - through 'remember icon', you cannot search them as you once could on the 9900.  I'm a huge fan of adding notes for information needed for my job and personal and therefore have tons of them.  By not having a search function it makes accessing a certain note a slow task.  Does anyone know how to search?  Maybe I'm missing something......

Thanks all!

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30 | Z10 | Playbook

Re: Cannot search notes

You can search for your notes from the Universal search at the home page only right now.  Not ideal, but it works.  Type your search, and the results will be broken out -- by Remember, email, pictures, etc.

My Device: Z10

Re: Cannot search notes

Appreciate the response! Agreed, not ideal but better than scrolling through a massive list. Thank you, works well.