Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: bb10

Cant watch ctv, adobe not supported and GetPayd

My wife does mobile payments and her GetPayd machine doesnt support the z10(shes pissed) and adobe wont let her watch ctv(not suported) very pissed,can anyone help,,from the husband that just made her switch phones,,,rrrrr,,Keith

Enterprise SME
My Device: Z10

Re: Cant watch ctv, adobe not supported and GetPayd

beerealproducts wrote:

My wife does mobile payments and her GetPayd machine doesnt support the z10(shes pissed) and adobe wont let her watch ctv(not suported) very pissed,can anyone help,,from the husband that just made her switch phones,,,rrrrr,,Keith

I just tried the CTV website and it is loading video fine for me.  Make sure that you have Adobe Flash turned on (it defaults to off).  This is found in the Browser by pressing the Overflow button (3dots in the bottom right) and selectin Settings->Display and Actions and then toggling Adobe Flash on.

As for the GetPayd app you would need to ask Moneris Solutions when they plan on releasing a native app for BlackBerry 10.  Their download link does note that when using phones that they currently haven't developed an app for there is a mobile e-Select plus website that can be used to process payments with.