Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Norm1519
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell
Accepted Solution

Car Blue tooth connection

I have an Audi A7 2013 and my Z10 easily achieves connectivity however I can only make calls through the car kit not receive them. My wife has 2013 VW and I do not have this problem in her car. Other cel phones i.e Blackberrys before B10 work as do iPhones in my Audi. Audi website says they are compatible with B10's.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
ukmight
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: Car Blue tooth connection

Try deleting the connection on the phone and the car and Redo the pairing
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Norm1519

Have been away.. sorry for delayed reply. Tried this but to no avail. Not sure of the issues if i do a hard boot of the phone by taking out the battery. Other peoples Z10's work OK in my car

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

When I've had problems with BY I go by a VZW Store and they have always fixed it for me. Be sure it is a Corp. Owned store.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Norm1519

Thank you...I'm heading to Bells corporate store this pm. They usually refer you to a call centre.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
LCromwell
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

That's why I pay VZW.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Please use plain text.