Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Change Font Size inside a message

No lucks, the latest version of OS 10.1.0.4633 for Z10 or Q10 still not able to fix the font size issue for HTML emails. Hope they will fix it in the next OS update.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

wish there was a reader option like in the browser for this since most emails are in HTML format now

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Don't hold your breath. It's not in any of the 10.2 OS versions that have been leaked. It doesn't seem to be a high priority. Must be young people working on this stuff. One day they'll get it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

I am in exactly the same predicament.  I was sooo hoping this would be fixed in 10.2.  It is not.  Why BlackBerry?  Why? Why?  WHY?

New Contributor

I agree! This is a deal breaker for me. Bring on the iPhones. Very sad.
Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Update: OS 10.2.1 brings this option. I can zoom in on the text of an email and it makes it bigger and word wraps it.

No iPhone required.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Thanks. I see it hasn't been officially released yet but is imminent, so I can wait a few more weeks. Looks like some other good things in that release as well.
Guru I

A few more weeks? That would be optimistic. If you want the features I'd just go load it. You could wait months since your carrier has to decide to release it before you will get it. I will say that 10.2.1.1925 is THE BEST operating system for the Z10 of any that have been released, bar none. It's still technically a beta but everything is smooth and I have had zero issues with it. It works better than any version TMobile has pushed to me officially.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

I installed the beta 10.2.1.1925 on my Z10. LOVE IT! Thanks for the info.