Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: cell c

Circles

Hi I don't know if I'm crazy and if it's suppose to be like this, but my screen have circles on it you can see it when the screen are black

is it suppose to be like this???

Thanks sarie

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Circles

If you are referring to seeing many small dots on the screen in a grid formation when you look at it under extremely bright light or on an angle in relatively bright light then you are seeing the grid of touch sensors.. Completely normal. I panicked when I first noticed them too.. But it was a really bright day and I was outside with the screen turned off when I saw them, I haven't seen them too many other times. Smiley Happy

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: cell c

Even when the screen are black/dim you can see it very clear.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I have to try very hard to see mine if we are talking about the same thing, maybe take a picture and post it so we can see what you mean? Smiley Happy

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy