Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: Telus

Connecting Z10 to Link issues

I bought a new Z10 a few months ago and after several updates to z10 and bb link i still can't connect my phone to link to sync any contacts or back it up. I use to just back up my old bb 7.1 over wifi or the network but that option is no longer available on new 10 device I dont know why. regardless its really starting to annoy me. Im running windows 8 with the latest version of link, I've contacted windows as well as my carrier and still nothing. ive tried to connect via USB cable and wifi but nothing is working. Any ideas is appreciated.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Connecting Z10 to Link issues

Hello Murph8766...

Blackberry uses Friend Link to this you can restore your contacts, files, notes, and you can transfer it to your new Blackberry 10 ...

I invite you to check this link and see the information to restore your backup of the old model Blackberry.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33505

Regards Murph8766...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions **

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14