Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Connection error when trying to sync pictures from Z10 to desktop

Anyone experiencing this?   Cant seem to get any pictures now loaded up to desktop from device

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Connection error when trying to sync pictures from Z10 to desktop

Hello jed0624,

Thank you for your question regarding the synchronization of pictures from your BlackBerry Z10 smartphone to your Desktop.

Which method are you using to perform this process and which version of BlackBerry Link are you using? Can you please provide a screenshot of the error message you see?

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Carrier: Bell

I am using blackberry link version 1.0.1.17 and I disabled wi-fi and I am doing it connected...

I copy the pictures to the desktop and it says preparing to sync and then after a while the yellow triangle comes up saying connection error and I check and the pictures are not uploaded

Regular Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

I am running the new link version and am using iCloud for calendar and contacts, but wanted to upload my pictures. The sync failed . I also wanted to download pictures from my computer and that did not work either. I hard connected the device. Any suggestions.