Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
binmiskeen
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: orange

Contact ID abrod

Dear BB,

I have a really a major issue, I travel a lot to different countries, when I'm out of my native country I start recieving just the numbers of my native country contacts without showing the name of the contact who is calling, this is a very disapointing and frustrating, I did not have this issue with my 9900 I dont why should BB go back to this very foolish mistake??!!!

Please help me fix this problem, I love BB but this is a very good reason to swich to Iphone which had this issue and they recovered and fix the problem.

Heeeeeeeelpp!! Plzzzz!

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Contact ID abrod

Hello

Do not trying to change or edit a contact phone numbers extesion of an example +4104648888888

Example:
This is the country code +41
The company code 0464
Phone Number 8888888

Edit a contact and then ask him to call you if you have solved the problem.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,848
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Contact ID abrod

binmiskeen, open your phone app and swipe down from the top bezel to open the SETTINGS menu > Smart Dialing and set up your own country code and number length, etc.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.