Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
WilliamCampbel1
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Telus

Contact Importing?

This is not a posting made after a slight effort to find an answer. I've actually been poking around for an hour or so. Here's my issue:

I've synced my gmial account so that I get my gmail emails to my hub. HOWEVER, it has not synced my contacts. Every time I search for solutions to this is comes back  with threads about my calendar. I've never used my calendar and don't care about that. I instead want to know how to import my gmail addresses. 

Now, I've synced Hotmail and a university email all without any problems at all. Since, during the account sync process there is a switch to turn contacts syncing on or off. However, this is not the case when I go into the advanced settings for gmail. SO, any help would be great!

Please use plain text.
Visitor
tejota
My Device: 9105 pearl
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Contact Importing?

I use a app. called Go contact synch mod to symch my google contacts to microsoft outlook, then synch my gmail contacts to my blackberry. I keep all contacts together in gmail and keep updating only from google contacts. With the blackberry desk top synch I have it set to synch only towards the device. Hope this helps William, you can download it here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/googlesyncmod/

Outlook will ask permission for it to run each and every synch but not a problem.

Please use plain text.