Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
sehly
My Device: Z10

Contacts problem turning my life into hell!!!!!!

Since i got my Z10, as a blackberry fanatic kept on saying this will be fixed in the next update, and tilll now am on 10.2.1.2102 STL100-1.....and Nothing fixed it gets even crazier!!!!! When i save the contacts i copy them to all links.....and still never shows from the call log contact tab. And even when i get to the address book NOTHING is there... I must search everytime for the last time i called the contact from the call log and then i find and can access it. And if i didnt call for more than a month, and manage to get the number from any of my business colleagues and dial....surprise the contact name is there!!!!!!!! I willlllllll burn this mobile if this wasnt fixed i cant take it anymore....especially that any new number i save now i must send to my manager and all ma family so as not to lose itttttt!!!!!! Can this be fixed or shall i burn it easier and sadly get an IPhone???????
New Contributor
sehly

Re: Contacts problem turning my life into hell!!!!!!

What NOTHING???
New Contributor
sehly

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt??? Plzzzz helpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!
Super Contributor
towngirl_04
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!

I also find the Contacts in Z10 to be a complete mess.  I am afraid to move to a new phone, in the future.  I can't even sort through this mess... I do not like what they've done with the Contacts at all.