Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Bapake
My Device: Z10

Could not change Profile Picture on Z10

Dear Blackberry,

Please do not launch your beta version product as your RTM version, especially BBM for BB OS 10. Very limited features compare previous version, and i cant change my BBM profile picture since last month.

Please take a look to BBM review, hundreds people are facing the same problem. I am wondering since there is no real action from principal to solve this problem.

Nowadays, we prefer use Whatsapp for chatting with others.

BBM on Z10 ? i wish i can delete it....

Trusted Contributor
sheldonbk
My Device: Q10, Z10, PlayBook 32

Re: Could not change Profile Picture on Z10

Hi Bapake, 

You addressed it to BlackBerry and I'm clearly not BlackBerry and are not affiliated with them but I'm wondering something. When you say that you can't change your profile pic, are you not able to change it on your Z10 or are your friends not able to see your changed profile pic? If it's the second problem, then you just have to get your friends to update to the current version of BBM. I have heard of issues occasionally when people are on different versions of BBM. 

You certainly have the choice to use WhatsApp, but personally, I know that BBM has a ton more features than WhatsApp, so I'd give BBM another chance, especially if the issue can be resolved. 

Sheldon

Twitter: @sheldonbk