Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
amrzalat
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone Egypt

Re: Data connection drops

Im in egypt with vodafone and the same problem occurs, data connection keeps outing over and over till i reset the.connection or restart the device, my network couldnt help me watsoever and i dont know how to solve it at all, so sad RIM cant provide any solution to this problem
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mbpstar
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

lemon law?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kishorek90
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 43,500

calling

hi..

when i am using internet  in my z10 mobile if any one call me then i can't get a call.and it says then who called my mobile number is not reachable. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kishorek90
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 43,500

video recording

i am using bb z10,when i am using video recording in my mobile bb z10 i can not see any pause button.is there pause option are not?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

kishorek90- rather than thread-capping with off topic items, start some new threads, or search for one that matches your issue. You'll have much more success.
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
siv27
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: airtel

I do face a major problem with the data services of z10, as said iam using normal 3G plan of airtel, most of the times when i switch of data services in settings and later switch ON when needed, z10 does not connect to net.

the 3g network symbol does not change to 3G or h+ to H+ to receive data. It has became a major problem and blackberry technical team should work this asap.

the only solution till nw is restarting. and thats crazy when it has to be repeated evry time for connecting to net.

BB phones were renowned for uninterrupted data services and the unique cream of cake has been lost.!

Please use plain text.
Allnamesaretaken1010
My Device: Q5
My Carrier: Vodafone

I've been facing the exact same issue with my q5. Usually, I'll have to reset my phone or switch off radios and switch on again to restore services. My issue is that when connected to wifi, I don't lose internet connectivity but the blackberry logo disappears as a result, I don't get emails and my bbm won't work. Whatsapp continues to work as usual. I have searched the internet and haven't come across a solution to this yet.
Please use plain text.