Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Delete Photos

[ Edited ]

To delete pictures or to change pictures in you BBM Contacts, go to BBM, open your contact you want to change the picture of. Click and hold the contact, slider appears on the right, Select open in Contacts, click on open, click on edit. From there you can add any picture by clicking on + or hold down on the current picture and it will delete it. Then click on Save. The same goes with groups. open your groups in BBM, click and hold the picture of your group. Slider pops on the right. View Profile, select it, then on the top, click and hold the picture and you can select icon or click on add picture on bottom to select a photo from your library.

The battery issues that you are experiencing has been addressed in the latest OS upgrade and also there are some tips on crackberry.com that will increase your battery life. I actually find the battery on my z10 much better than my wife’s IPhone 5. She has to carry a charger with her all the time. The battery life does also get better after several discharges and re-charges.

The OS upgrade is rolled up by your mobile carrier. Most carriers have released the update, some have not. Contact your provider and asked them when they will be releasing it. My carrier is scheduled to release it this Thursday..

Here is a link that might work for you update.

http://crackberry.com/how-get-latest-blackberry-10-software-your-z10-even-if-your-carrier-hasnt-push...
IMG_00000062.png
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Fire69Mark
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: o2 (uk)

Hi Arsen, I have carried out the factory restore now and all seems ok, but I have not added the album that was giving me the trouble, or some of the photos.
However, since the factory restore I am unable to add my evernote account (it was there before in reminders) I have gone through the same process as before and after entering the e-mail address and password (in Add accounts as before) it just keeps going back to that page (as if I have made a mistake (I haven't checked four times to be sure each time, it's not difficult), Where am I going wrong???
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Fire69Mark
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: o2 (uk)

Ok sorted now, must have been some sort of time lag??

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dvk11
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: three

Apparently we can not delete pictures group photos posted by non admin of the group... and now it seems that pictures loading in a group or even opening a group takes forever.. why o why blacberry......

these little troubles make blackberry very unreliable.. no wonder....
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Kumara_Krishnan1210
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: BSNL

try to reinstall it

Please use plain text.