If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
vanito
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

Re: Delete from z10 but keep email in outlook

Blackberry, Why do you deserve such loyalty from us lot, when you cannot fix such fundamental errors?

The excellent email features are what brought me to Blackberry in the first place all those years ago.

Please get your act together, not at the next scheduled update, but TODAY.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GuyNotes
My Device: 8703e
My Carrier: Bell

Well, January 6, 2014 and still no fix for this...What we have done is to turn off the user's ability to delete back in to the system.  We are using Lotus Notes and Traveler and have made it so that the user can receive new messages but when they delete it does not allow them to push the deletion to the Notes server. 

Seriously.  This is a no brainer...and trying to contact support, without a support contract, is utterly useless as well.  so much for customer service...Management here is getting frustrated and looking at other opportunities...get on the ball Blackberry!

Please use plain text.
ExiledCanadian
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I stopped using Z10 and got an HTC One. Got tired of installing leaks hoping this simple feature would be integrated and numerous other bugs would be fixed. The app gap was also a major pain in the butt.

No regrets.

Please use plain text.