Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Desktop Mode on The Z10 Browser.

I just switched the browser mode from mobile to desktop mode, I find the pages seem  load a lot faster. I also enabled flash and wow I can actually see web sites similar to my desktop computer. Very impressed with the browser..

IMG_00000015.png

Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Desktop Mode on The Z10 Browser.

Basically it tells the web server that you're using Internet Explorer instead of a BlackBerry - very handy for some websites that insist on providing the mobile version when you want the whole shebang.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sonic_the_hedgehog_ca
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

Re: Desktop Mode on The Z10 Browser.

I just wanted to say a big thanks from me! My name is Austin, I am a Canadian. Switched from my old 9900, I had problems with it, the browser was slow but worked ok. I now see why the jump from OS 7 to 10. This OS is truly 3 generations ahead of the old one, as well as the hardware. I have had my ZTL-100-3 And it's great!

Thank you all the way from me to front line agents, there to the developers and up to John Chen himself. I have stayed with BlackBerry and will continue to look forward to improvements. 

I had a few doubts with the 9900's hardware and software, but I am patient, plus a tech myself.

Proudly canadian,

Austin Wright

Please use plain text.